|We are tourist volunteers come join us!|
|We accepts volunteers world wide|
- The Human Rights Issue
- Our environment concerns
- Women security and equality
- What should be done for women?
- Lee Push Factor
- Pull Factors
- We need supporters
- Women's Program
- WCG101 Women Empowerment
Human Rights relating to poverty are set out in basic human rights treaties which includes:
The statistics on hunger
|Freedom is the key to happiness take a stand with us to stop sex slavery!|
Trafficking women for prostitution became a problem in
The reality is some women choose this, but many are smuggled not only for sex work, but for forced labor and domestic help. Women are being manipulated using local traditional oaths to scare them and force them into sex work.
Before they leave
The women leave fingernails, pubic hairs, soiled underwear and other intimate items at the shrines. These, according to traditional beliefs which are strong in
October 2005 Report from an incident where 1,000 immigrants were abandoned on the desert border with
- Not enough jobs
- Few opportunities
- Primitive conditions
- Famine or drought
- Political fear or persecution
- Slavery or forced labor
- Poor medical care
- Loss of wealth
- Natural disasters
- Death threats
- Lack of political or religious freedom
- Poor housing
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Poor chances of marrying
- Condemned Housing (Radon Gas etc.)
- War/Civil War
- Job opportunities
- Better living conditions
- Political and/or religious freedom
- Better medical care
- Attractive climates
- Family links
- Better chances of marrying
You want to volunteer but you cant Travel ?
|CHOOSE TO VOLUNTEER ONLINE OR MAKE THE TRIP.|
There Are Several Volunteer
|JOIN HANDS TODAY|
Does it make you feel so sad to watch documentaries about poverty stricken communities, see in TV or listen to people discuss about the plights of very deprived and helplessly poor people?
If you desire to contribute to our society, to help very poor people in little ways that you can, this offer is meant for you.
We understand that after working in big cities and room with working excellent facilities like AC and TV etc.. including computer and steady electricity is going to be a challenge to work in a community that lacks all of these facilities. But remember this challenge is for the benefit of our very poor deprived women and children who urgently need our assistance in education and otherwise, indeed this task is not an easy task at all, however it gives one the utmost feelings of satisfaction and great pride to be a part of someones dream to become a doctor,nurse,teacher etc.. most of the children are really smart some of them wishes to grow up and become teachers so they can also impact in their communities . The people you are about to meet are living in isolated air-conditioned offices, cut off from much of the world, . Research shows that millions of children around the world are deprived of good education every year. Educated people, although willing to help, are unable to, as traveling to far away villages to teach or to facilitate education is an impractical and also an unattractive option.But we here hope to bring them to through you support and strength.
Teachers Training Urgently Needed:
We need volunteers who would be able to give the teachers some additional training in teaching young children .
If you are interested in volunteering to teach our NGO school in Africa, please CONTACT US.
We also have a teachers forum which brings together the entire educated community in discussing, fine-tuning, and improving the project of teaching children. Use this platform to discuss various pedagogical resources and the efficacy of a variety of teaching methods and materials.
This service is essentially about mobilizing resources. We have people from diverse backgrounds and expertise teaching students from a wide range of locations. The discussions generated by the experiences of all the teachers will begin to give us a better understanding of what works and what does not, what materials and methods are more effective, how to teach the various subjects to students of certain age groups or of specific backgrounds, and so on.
So join us in our free education movement and teach children anywhere in the world from the comfort of your home, and also get to interact with thousands of educators around the world.
Schedule & Durations
Learning period with be in the morning, afternoon and evening classes, volunteers will be required to apply online or by mail, we provide a new level of learning, creativity, and even a bit of fun to entertain and create a feeling of wellness and family, so come people and lets have fun teaching and changing the lives of the poor illegal immigrants at our NGO's!..
Note:No experience is required you will be giving a quick easy training when you arrive.
We need volunteers to collaborate and spread our NGO network by reaching people via social websites e.g FACEBOOK, DIGG,STUMBLEUPON,MYSPACE,TWITTER , GOOGLE BUZZ,BLOGS AND WEBSITES etc..
Volunteers will encourage major trusted companies for sponsorship.
The job is simple and less time consuming. If you wish to take action please contact us via our contact form.
Big Success Education Center: Big Success Education Center (BSEC) is a small quality private American Standard. We offer a day care and English kindergarten/pre-school , We provide services to children aged 1year to 13 years old and above. Our learning center and is founded to assist the poor and the low income working parents who are interested to educate their children and adults who wish to further pursue an English course or other administrative and skill training.
BSEC seeks teachers from all nationality to join our big success education center to teach women and children. We require the following skills.
Ability to teach adults beginners English course and Maths.
Ability to interact with students patiently.
Ability to handle stress and create a quality friendship between student and teacher.
Experience is an advantage however is not required, you will be giving materials and will get support from other teachers.
If you don't mind the environment and our limited sleeping quarters for teachers then you are welcome to join us.
Please note: we do not provide pocket money or any sort of compensation as we depend on donations and volunteers to help these women and at the moment we are poorly funded ,thank your for understanding. Send us mail if you are interested to join this amazing experience.
The future of these poor women depends on extending our educational assistance to both adults and young people as this will make them self reliant. WCG101 believes that women who are lacking educational opportunities are trapped permanently in poverty. Without jobs or skills to generate income, many people have migrated from the rural farming communities to the cities in search. Unfortunately, many of these people fail to find work and are forced to exist on the streets as beggars some end up being used for sex worker or drug trafficking.
- Basket weaving
- Cotton Spinning
- Jewelry Making
- English Language
- Fashion and designing
- Recruiting, training, organizing and supervising volunteers;
- Overseeing volunteer induction period;
- Designing and delivering training relevant to interests and chosen program, including TEFL/ESL overview, health and safety, culture and language (the team can assist with this);
- Planning and scheduling volunteer placement relevant to need, skills, strengths and abilities;
- Liaising with partner organization/ community prior to placement'
- Ensuring volunteer targets are set;
- Regularly contacting volunteer to ensure they are satisfied with food and accommodation during placement;
- Monitor and review volunteer workload and targets and adjust where necessary;
- Evaluate end of placement;
- Organize regular interactions amongst different projects and volunteers;
- Develop new volunteer program strategies;
- Implement a standardized working structure to enable wcg101 permanent staff to support volunteers in absence of international volunteer coordinator;
- Develop links with international volunteer community, including International Volunteer Sending Agencies;
- Keep an updated volunteer database.
- Experience of overseeing staff, delivering training and organizing workloads;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Willing to work with local groups or grassroots organizations;
- Willing in coordinating volunteers;
- Computer proficiency, including databases, spreadsheets and word processing;
- Ability to work in a team – open communication, ability to establish good working relationships;
- Strategic thinking and teambuilding skills;
- Self-confident, focused, pro-active and result oriented;
- Flexible attitude to constantly shifting work priorities;
- Experience in designing training programs and organizing trainings
- Ability to manage personal workload, balance deadlines and manage competing pressures;
- Knowledge of non-profit making, grassroots organizations;
- Self-motivated team player with proactive, "get-the-job-done" mentality;
- Excellent communicator as well as a leading supervisor for volunteers
- Knowledge of non-violent direct action and development issues
- Work and communicate openly, effectively and co-operatively with all other team members;
- Adhere to individual project deadlines and manage personal workload;
- Respond to challenges, explore new ideas and take initiative in all aspects of teamwork;
- Take full responsibilities for the completion of tasks as designated the WCG101;
- Work closely with different project staff to maintain team and volunteer spirit;
- Skills required / qualifications
Become known as someone who makes a real difference in the lives of others! Put aside a few minutes now to discover the life changing benefits to you in volunteering overseas.
Copyright © 2010 Women Care Group International. All Rights Reserved.